Fresh & Fit is proud to announce we are adding a hyperbaric oxygen chamber to our arsenal of equipment that can improve your health and well being.
OUR MISSION: We believe we will leave a legacy of health and hope to people in our community. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all we serve. We provide personalized service in a warm, compassionate atmosphere, which respects human dignity. Our work champions the potential for wellness.
We pride ourselves in offering "21st Entry technology in a safe and caring environment."
We are teaming up with HBOT USA who is a leader in providing HyperBaric Oxygen Treatments (HBOT) along with natural health and holistic care here at our Kerrville location.
What is HBOT? HyperBaric Oxygen Therapy is the use of oxygen in a pressurized chamber greater than one ATA (atmosphere absolute). This non invasive oxygen delivery is the most trusted way to increase oxygen levels to all cells and organs of the body. The typical treatment lasts 60 minutes while the patient lies down, relaxes and breathes normally. Research has shown that HBOT causes positive benefits for the following:
- Acute Acoustic Trauma - Migraine
- Acute and Chronic Anemia - Multiple Sclerosis
- Acute and Chronic Arterial Insufficiency - Musculoskeletal Injuries
- AIDS - Muycoplasma
- ALS "LouGehrig's Disease" - Near Drowning
- Alzheimer's Disease - Near Hanging
- Autism - Nerve Injuries
- Brain Injury - Neurovascular Compression
- Bells Palsy - Oral Disease
- Candidas and Fungal Infections - Tendon Injuries
- Cerebral Edema - Venomous Snake Bites
- Cerebral Palsy - Wound Healing
- Chemical Poisoning - Osteoporosis
- Chronic Fatigue - Parkinson's Disease
- Closed Head Injury - Peripheral Nerve Injury
- Colitis - Peripheral Vascular Disorders
- Crohn's Disease - Rehabilitative Care
- Compartmental Syndrome - Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Cosmetic Surgery (before & after) - RSD
- Diabetes - Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Fibromyalgia - Sacroiliac Syndrome
- Flesh Eating Bacteria - Scelodrema
- Fracture Repair - Shingles
- Gastric and Doudenal Ulcers - Silcone Induced Disorders
- Headaches, Cluster - Spinal Cord Injury
- Heart Attack - Spider Bites
- Hypoxic Birth Disorders - Spinal Cord Injury
- Inflammatory Arthritis - Sports Injury
- Infections - Stroke
- Lupus - Sudden Deafness
- Lyme Disease - Surgery Recovery
- Macular Degeneration
Is Hyperbarics safe?
Hyperbarics has a very good safety record. Many hyperbaric centers report only mild ear discomfort as a contraindication to therapy. Such a discomfort is similar to the ear pressure felt when ascending or descending in altitude.
How does hyperbarics work?
Hyperbarics is a technology in which the air pressure in the environment is increased. When a person's body is placed in a more pressure environment, it absorbs more oxygen molecules per volume of compressed air. The body normally transports oxygen via the hemoglobin of the red blood cells. By increasing the air pressure, oxygen is then driven into the body's fluids, allowing a super-saturation of tissues and organs with oxygen. The increased pressure infuses the body with oxygen, even reaching injuries with damaged circulation.
$120 per Hour
10 Sessions for $1,080 (10% off)
12 Sessions for $1,267.20 (12% off)
15 Sessions for $1,530 (15% off)
To Schedule please call Wende (830) 928-3151
> Increases Accountability
> Learn about health, fitness & your body
> Helps with Goal Setting
> Individualized Plans
> Promotes exercise variety
> Nutritional Advice
> YOUR PERSONALIZED CHEERLEADER!